wordlesswednesday.jpg

071211_180028.jpg

071211_180016.jpg

071211_180025.jpg

071211_180038.jpg

071211_180053.jpg

071211_180051.jpg

–> The rest of the pictures from the ice storm a year ago today(ish) <–

–> More Wordless Wednesday here <–

13 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday #11… The “Ice Ice Baby” Edition”
  1. Tishia Lee says:

Cool picture. I’m from Michigan so I know what it’s like to see all those icicles everywhere!

Tishia Lees last blog post..WW: My Assistant That Sleeps Too Much

2. Heather says:

Brrrrr. We got the snow, not the ice, which is good for us. I miss summer already though.

Heathers last blog post..He’s Watching Here

3. Beth F says:

I love it when everything gets covered in that thin layer of ice. Love the berry balls (or whatever they are encased in ice).

Beth Fs last blog post..Wordless Wednesday #7

4. June says:

Great shots…especially like the first one :!:

Junes last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Heron Dance

5. Debbie says:

Bad weather makes for great photos! Just beautiful.

Debbies last blog post..WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

6. I just love ice cicles! They are pretty to look at but I enjoy knocking them down.

The Popcorn Houses last blog post..Worldless Wednesday: "CHEESE"

7. Jenn says:

Looks so pretty in your photos but I really have nothing but hate for the icy weather.

8. BEG says:

OMG!!! These are gorgeous!! Did you just take these this season? WOW! I’m impressed…!

9. Phil says:

What cool pictures. However….while they may be cool, I sooooooo don’t miss Iowa when it’s that cold:)

10. Tony says:

wow – these are great pictures. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, so we don’t usually see this sort of thing…

I’m following you on Twitter now – hope you don’t mind.

11. jim says:

love that first shot, well all of them really, but the first one the most. :razz:

12. BEG says:

Funny how everyone who LIVES in this weather hates it and all the rest of us ooh and ah over it ;-). I’m as guilty as the rest…it’s easy to enjoy the snow when you just get a week of it at a time when on vacation :mrgreen:

I think one of the plugins is disabling the smilies, btw.

13.